A studio newborn photography session is the best way to capture your baby in its first few weeks. This time goes by all too quickly and you can never return once it’s gone.
Some of the benefits of working with a studio newborn photographer in Minneapolis MN are:
- you’ll have full access to a variety of props including beautiful wraps, headbands, bonnets, buckets, bowls, and backdrops to create beautiful newborn photos and artwork for your home
- there’s no need to buy any special outfits for the baby
- no need to clean the house for guests – leave the mess at home!
- the studio is a safe and clean environment – I’m fully vaccinated and wear a mask at newborn sessions
- no need to worry about if the lighting in your home is “good enough” for photos – studio lighting ensures the best light on any day
- diapers, wipes, and pacifiers are also provided at the studio in case anything is left at home
- you’ll get some much-needed downtime – you can rest and relax while I pose and photograph your baby in a calm and soothing environment (you may fall asleep and that’s ok!)
Studio newborn sessions typically last about 2-3 hours giving us plenty of time for family photos, which include mom/baby, dad/baby, and sibling/baby. This part of the session typically goes quickly and is done right at the beginning of the session. The remainder of the session is focused on your baby’s photos. Depending on how often the baby needs to be fed, changed, and soothed, this can take about 1-2 hours.
I rarely have a session go longer than 3 hours and my record for a full newborn session is 1 hour and 45 minutes!
If you’re looking to book a newborn session with a studio newborn photographer in Minneapolis MN, please reach out today! I’m booked through the end of July but have openings in August, September, and October. Hope to see you and your baby soon!