There are so many reasons why I think you’ll love my baby photography studio. It’s done right by me and my newborn and baby photography clients for many years. Here are my top reasons why:
- Indoor and Outdoor Portrait Options. Having your baby photos taken in my studio means lots and lots of variety! In the spring, summer, and fall there is the option of going outdoors for photos just behind my building. It’s a fantastic little area with tall trees, grasses, and wildflowers.
- Everything is all on one level. There are no stairs or elevators to deal with at my studio. This makes it much easier to wheel in the stroller for your newborn and baby photography session with me. You walk right in the front door of my building and my studio is the first door on your right.
- Free parking. Because my studio is nestled in a suburb of Minneapolis, there’s no need to worry about where to park your car and how much it’s going to cost you. There is free and ample parking at my Baby Photography Studio. Most sessions take place on the weekends, so you’ll have plenty of parking spots to choose from. Most likely right by the door.
- Vending machines. My building has vending machines on site making it easy to get a bottle of water or snacks (although I do provide these if you need them). So many of my newborn photography and baby photography clients don’t have time to eat breakfast before coming to the studio. I provide granola bars, kind bars, and fruit snacks for the kids. If you want something different, just head down to the vending machines!
- Location, location, location. My studio is located in the Northwest Metro of the Minneapolis area and is super easy to get to and find. It’s just off Hwy 694 and Boone Ave or Hwy 169 and Elm Creek Blvd/Brooklyn Blvd. It’s in a quiet little business park with a few other photographers and other small businesses. It’s also just 5 minutes east of downtown Maple Grove, making it easy to grab lunch after your session.
I’d love to have you, your baby, and your family at my baby photography studio for some updated milestone and family portraits! Please reach out to me today to schedule your session!